March is here and hopefully spring is right around the corner. I am so done with the cold and snow! I think everyone is ready for the warmer days to arrive.
Dates to Remember
- Saturday, March 19, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Spring Fling
Crafts, Easter egg hunt, auction of classroom created art, and a visit from the Easter Bunny himself! You can sign up online here.
- Friday, April 25-Monday, April 28: We will be closed for Good Friday, Easter Monday
- Friday, April 1: Register for SPP Summer!
Summer Camp applications are available online, please register by April 1 so we can plan which rooms will be open and need to be staffed. Register here!
- Monday, April 4-Thursday, April 7: Grandparents & Special Friends Visitation Days
Grandparent/Special person days are as follows:
- Monday and Tuesday (April 4-5): Rooms 3, 4, & 5
- Wednesday and Thursday (April 6-7): Rooms 6, 7, & 8
- Please RSVP here for which day your special visitor or grandparent will be visiting.
- Don't forget to send appropriate outdoor clothing with your child. The classes go outside everyday to get fresh air and develop gross motor skills. Layers are your best option.
- Please keep your child home if you feel that they are under the weather. In addition, so that we are aware of what illnesses are circulating through the school, please call and let your child's teacher know if your child is staying home due to illness. Children with a fever, diarrhea, or vomiting must be symptom free without the aid of medication before returning to school.
- Saturday, April 23, 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.: Cool Progeny Playdate
We will be hosting a Cool Progeny playdate with a World Cultures theme. More information coming soon.
Ms. Trynn found a great article that I recommend reading. This serves as an excellent reminder to us all that we need to model for our children, how we ultimately want them to behave. When they are teenagers and have their own devices we will be looking for their attention. Let's give them ours now.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.