November News and Reminders
The leaves are changing color, the wind is blowing and the temperature is dropping. The holiday season is right around the corner (agh!). The Halloween parade was a great way to end the month of October and get us geared up for the exciting events of November.
- Thank you to all the extra hand holders and parade chaperones for the Halloween parade.
- If you have not signed up for a conference yet, please do so.Conferences are a great opportunity for you to have that one on one time with the teachers without the interruption of children.You get to hear how your child is doing within the group and what the teachers are working on.
- Picture Day is Friday, November 6 - if this is not your child's regularly scheduled day and you would like him/her to be a part of pictures please drop them off by 9:00 am and the teachers will call you after pictures have been taken to pick them up.
- Food Drive for the Baltimore County Emergency Food Pantry is underway until November 18. Nonperishable food items can be dropped off in the front hallway.
- Scholastic Book Fair is from November 9-13 (Books make great gifts so don't forget about the holidays)
- Remember to change your child's extra set of clothing to match the weather.
- We are CLOSED for Thanksgiving break the following days: Wednesday 11/25, Thursday 11/26, and Friday 11/27.
Dates to Remember:
- Breakfast with Santa Saturday, December 5, from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at The Ward Center Holiday Show for rooms 5-8 is Wednesday, December 16 at 5:00 p.m. at The Ward Center. Information for both events will come out later this month.
- Remember to take time to be thankful for your family and your health and to stop and appreciate how fortunate we all really are.As always, if you have any questions or concerns I can be reached by calling the school at 410-823-0061 or via email.
Isabel Coulter Nussbaumer SPSG '90