We believe that the best way to get a feel for the energy and vitality of St. Paul ’s Plus is to see a “day in the life” of our school. For this reason, we do not schedule weekend Open House opportunities, but instead request that all interested families visit the school when classes are in session to tour the campus and facilities. We want our guests to see the daily teacher/child interactions in the classroom and to discover the remarkable place that is St. Paul’s Plus. This is not possible in an empty building. Tours generally last about an hour. To promote a relaxing atmosphere for conversation, parents are encouraged not to bring children to this tour. However, once a child is accepted to St. Paul ’s Plus, we encourage parents to bring their child to school to meet teachers, see classrooms, and try out the playground.
Interested in taking a tour? Please give us a call, (410)823-0061, to arrange a time to see and hear about the program. Thank you.
St. Paul’s Plus Schedule of Fees
Families have a choice between full-time, 5 days/week and part-time, 2 or 3 days/week. Tuition for all programs covers from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm with a 7AM and 6PM option
For Infant and Toddler program
Payments may be made:
- One payment, directly to St. Paul’s Plus, on or before your child’s start date.
- Two payments, 60% due on or before your child’s start date and 40% due December 1, 2013.
- Monthly payments, through FACTS. This is direct debit only and runs May, 2012 through February 2013.
When returning a contract for enrollment, a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $2000 is required and is applied toward tuition.
Infant and Toddlers 7 A.M. and/or 6pm Option
5 days/week: (priority) $2,000/month 5 days $125/month
3 days/week: $1,400/month 3 days $85/month
2 days/week: $1,010/month 2 days $68/month
For Preschool Program
Tuition payments may be made:
- One payment, directly to St. Paul’s Plus, on or before July 1, 2013.
- Two payments, through FACTS, 60% due July 1, 2013 and 40% due December 1, 2013.
- Ten payments, through FACTS, beginning May 1, 2013 through February 1, 2014. This is direct debit only.
If the contract is accepted after July 1, 2013, 60% is due at the time of acceptance.
When returning a contract for enrollment in the 2, 3, or 4 year-old programs, a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $1,500 is required and is applied toward tuition.
Two, Three and Four Year Olds 7 A.M. and/or 6pm Option
5 days/week: $15,350 5 days/week: $ 1,050
3 days/week: $10,800 3 days/week: $ 800
2 days/week: $ 7,800 2 days/week: $ 625